Homemade Natural Shaving Cream
It's easy peasy and the below recipe has been tried and tested personally. It makes a rich, creamy lotion and works really well. Suitable for men and women.
Shaving Cream Ingredients
- 35g Olive or Coconut Oil
- 2-3 TBSP Shea Butter
- 35g 100% Pure Aloe Gel
- 2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 35g Liquid Castille Soap
- 2 tsp Vitamin E Oil (to preserve)
Shaving Cream Instructions
- Melt the oil and shea butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until they are completely melted
- Remove from the heat and add all the other ingredients
- Whisk well for several minutes and allow to cool slightly
- Transfer to a jar or container to store
- It will last up to 2 months (if you have not used it all by then!)
There you have it! Natural, chemical-free and super moisturising shaving cream.