Coldstream Sentry Gravity Water Filter System with 4 Filters
Nature & My
All Coldstream filters are made at a renewable energy powered and efficient manufacturing facility in the UK and their team of technical experts are some of the most experienced in their field, creating and delivering solutions in countries all around the world.
✓ The best gravity filter on the market today
✓ Comes with four powerful 2.9" x 8" Coldstream Ceramic Filters
✓ Comes with a high quality and durable stainless steel tap
✓ Reduces all types of fluoride compounds by 97% without any additional filters!
✓ Made in the UK
General Features and Specifications
- Reduces all fluoride compounds by 97%
- Unique high performance ceramic
- Filters can be cleaned and re-used
- Gravity fed water filter
- Easy install
- Renewable Energy powered manufacture
Coldstream v Doulton v Berkey
Coldstream have taken all the product flaws with other leading products on the market and solved them through their innovative approach.
In other systems, such as the Doulton Super Sterasyl and Doulton ATC Super Sterasyl or the Berkey Black Elements, both of these require either the PF-4 or PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters (respectively) which take up space in the lower chamber, minimising the space available for storage of filtered water and adds cost to the process.
1) Rubber - The Coldstream system has 4 filters which eliminates the need for the rubber grommet, which has been the cause of both complaint (because of the rubbery taste) and failure (because of the grommets having defects which allow unfiltered water too pass through). For this reason, Coldstream are more superior and reliable. Having four filters dramatically improves the flow rate, making production much faster.
2) Powerful Filters - The Coldstream filters are extremely powerful at filtering. They are even able to reduce all fluoride compounds by up to 97% as standard! Doulton Super Sterasyl, Doulton ATC Super Sterasyl and Black Berkey Filters require the purchase of extra filters. These add on filters cause problems, as they screw onto the end of the main filters and take up space in the filtered water chamber. They are also made from plastic, which is then sitting in your filtered water. Coldstream have this solved through their advanced filtering technology.
3) Fluoride Removal - Coldstream filters reduce fluoride without using Activated Alumina, which exchanges fluorides with aluminium hydroxide. Coldstream use micro-ceramics to achieve this without migrating materials into the water through exchange, making them far superior to older fluoride reduction technology.
3) Stainless Steel Tap - The Doulton (British Berkefeld) and Big Berkey all have a plastic tap, which is nowhere near as strong and durable as the stainless steel tap which comes as standard with the Coldstream system. This tap will provide years of trouble free, reliable service.
Filters should be replaced every12 months depending on usage, but it is recommended for optimal performance to replace filters every 12 months.
Assembled 8" x 19" / Stored 8" x 13.5"
Upper Reservoir Holds 8 liters of Untreated Water
Lower Reservoir Holds 8 liters of Treated Water
• Bacteria removal (E.coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena) - 99.9999%
• Cyst removal (Cryptosporidium / Giardia) - 99.9999%
• Volatile Organic Contaminants – 94% - 99%
• Lead, Cadmium, Selenium, Zinc removal – 100%
• Heavy Metal Contaminants (to NSF 53c) – 97%
• Pesticide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Herbicide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Free Chlorine Removal (Chlorine Taste and Odour) – 99.9%
• Chloromine Removal – 99.9%
• Fluoride removal – 97.0%
• Flow Rate – 1.0 L/hr
• Operating Temperature - min 5°C / max 30°C
• Service Life - 6 months (recommended)
• Diameter – 2.9”
• Length – 8.0”
• Fitting type – ¼” BSP
• Fitting length – LM (26mm)